Thursday, September 15, 2016

You are now at Survey Report.
Your survey has been submitted

User ID: gu160916011541 
User Name: Quek Chee Yang, Reuel
Class/ Group: Chong Boon Secondary School/ 4E1 (2012)

Click here to show / hide responses

Title: Section 1
Description: General
* Indicate compulsory question
1.I understand the school vision, mission and core values.

2.I am aware of the school expectations for the Alumni.

3.I am satisfied with the school involvement of Alumni.

4.My contributions are recognised by the school.

5.I am given opportunities  to contribute to the school.

6.I have enough opportunities to share my feedback on the school.

7.I feel that the school is keen on improving its performance.

8.The communication channel with the school alumni through the Alumni facebook is effective.

9.I am satisfied with the activities organized for the alumni.

10.I have benefited from the partnership with the school.

11.Overall, I am satisfied of my partnership with the school.

Last Question of this Section

No comments:

Post a Comment